Re: [FWDLK] Worthwhile projects

Well said, Del.  I've been there done that with a coupla trailer
queens and now for me its all about keeping them on the road.  If
its a particularly rare body or option package, sure it can stay
that way.  But the nostalgia and the joy of the open road combined
with some safety factors, comfort and enough power to at least keep
up if not pass a few is what I'm after.  And I've learned that the
little old man or lady who gets the slightest bit of gleam in their
eye when viewing one of my cars at a public show or at a rest home
or at the Vet's Hospital where I'll be next Tuesday is my biggest
thrill plus I've met some old dealers and designers and story
spinners that way.  Every year too, I'm more aware that in another
15-20 years I'll be one of those old folks with at least a cane and
anxious to see another oldie but goodie (like me!) out getting
around!

Wayne