Re: [FWDLK] Hot Diggidy

hey!  those cheques are a great laugh, i sold a mercedez benz to a bloke in
nigeria earlier in the year for 6 times the regular price, he sent me a
cheque from some crazy bank in florida - looked it up on the net : bottom
line was the bank didnt exist. i got it laminated and it hangs on my wall
above my computer, just to remind me scams are real, and unfortunatly some
folk get sucked in. sold the merc locally and never heard from him again.
weird.
do your research people!!

cheers, james
new zealand
1958 plymouth suburban (restoing at present)

http://groups.msn.com/galeforcezephyrs

---