Re: [FWDLK] dashboard at high speed

Hi ho all,
    For those who have not seen a face and the head it is attached to, after
it slams into a non-padded dash, or even a padded one, not to mention a
windshield, even at slower speeds, say 20 - 25 mph...Not pretty!   If you
ever do, you will appreciate air bags, shoulder belts, seat belts and cushy
steering wheels.
    I saw my sister after her encounter with a 61 Ford dash/windshield. NOT
GOOD!  Buckling up in a "seat belt and disc brake equipped" fin car is the
way I will go!
    Seatbelts and disc brakes are not a cure all, but they may just save a
family member...not to mention those hard to find windshields for our cars!

John in WI   cold and windy...was sunny, but seems that shiny object goes
down way to early now!  Hey...Jack in PA...can you feel the cold WI air yet?