[FWDLK] balljoints

Title: Blank
hey i should be putting this in the wanted ad section i know, but.........
does anyone have any 1958 plymouth 6 cyl suburban balljoints?
im after uppers and lowers on the cheap if possible?and does anyone have a removal/installation tool out there for these?
here in new zealand we have warrant of fitness' which means my old balls with their 2 inches of up and down play in them wont pass! crazy eh?
anyway, thanks to anyone in advance,

james

---