Re: [FWDLK] The internet was no help, so I have a question...

Re: [FWDLK] The internet was no help, so I have a question...

Title: Re: [FWDLK] The internet was no help, so I have a question...
I just wanted to shout out a quick "Thank you" to those of you who responded to my air compressor query.  I still haven't made a purchase, but for those of you who care, I have narrowed it down to wanting an oil-lubricated (and ideally pulley-driven) compressor...something probably only 20-30 gallons in size.  Since I don't plan to do much if any sanding, sand blasting, or painting with it, I don't need anything too large yet, not to mention space is an issue...although I know I'll end up with at least a 60 or 80 gallon unit some day...

So once again, thank you to those of who you responded, all the feedback I got was quite helpful, and as usual, the list came through in helping answer questions that the internet couldn't.

Garrett