Re: [FWDLK] Glass Houses

Orginally only the windshield had the plastic laminate and the side glass went to tempered glass. It was felt that although the tempered glass pieces were sharp, you wouldn't have the severe damage of the large splinters from conventional glass. One of my books refers to Chevy as continuing with safety plate glass in 1934 for the front window. The one thing I don't know is if safety plate is just temepered or if it is also laminated.

Do you Yahoo!?