Re: [FWDLK] Ebay Motors

Amen to that Zach
Won an item and never got it. When I tried to contact eBay I was constantly directed to the forum (area where users post their trials and tribulations). Finally cut my losses and moved on. However, I have bought and sold many more than that one bad apple so I continue to play the game. If you are a seller, hopefully the deal will progress without a hitch. If you are a buyer, look at the seller's feedback and decide accordingly. My biggest purchase was a 61 Dodge that I picked up for $3000.00.  Early in the game I established an email correspondence with the seller and felt good about the transaction so I pulled the trigger. Worked out great. Bottom line, I guess if I ran eBay I would act the same way that it is being run. The analogy of the Wild West comes to mind, you pay your money, you take your chances but, it is a venue that for all its negatives has many positives.
I know this ain't what you want to hear Neil because I am guessing that you got a beef with eBay's management.
Doug
a couple of 61s
P.S.
Forgot about the deal with Frank Mitchell on eBay but that is another story and not eBay's issue.

Zach Collie wrote:

You'd could probably get the Pope on the phone easier!---Zach