[FWDLK] Fury tattoo & question

I received some requests to see the '57 Fury tattoo I recently got on my back.  It has now mostly healed and I've taken a digital pic.  If you'd like to see it, contact me privately and I'll send you a pic!

Also, having a couple of problems getting the overdrive unit working on my '57 Savoy.  Apparently both the underhood relay, and the tranny mounted solenoid are shot, and right now the poor car maxes out around 55-60 mph.  I'd love to go full speed, since there's a perfectly good 301 underhood, so does anyone have some overdrive parts they can part with???  Thanks in advance. . .

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury
'57 Savoy 2d ht
'61 De Soto