Re: [FWDLK] California Black Plate

At 15:43 15.11.2003, you wrote:
Can someone tell me what's all the fuzz about the California black plates ?

Must be very same fuzz like FINLAND black plates prior 1972...;) A little. Old cars with them have had some status here and they were possible only, if car had original old plates (always registered) or for special "collector vehicle" inspected car.

Now when they are available again for all cars 1971 or older, they are quite
sought-after... speechless magic in a black color..

Look my car and another car behind it. This Caddy Limo has white plates:)
http://fi.internations.net/mtl/other/bp.htm