[FWDLK] 57 BELVE on ebay

Hello list!!
I was showed an ebay auction for a 57  4dr PLYMMY Belvedere.

I am about 45 minutes from where the car is in Bronxville.

If anyone is SERIOUSLY interested in her (I am not) I would be happy to take at look at what you want me to review.

Send me about $15 for gas and the owners ok and thats all I need

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY