Re: [FWDLK] Ross Roy

Doug.....
     A Ross-Roy data book for your car.....in mint condition is a bit of a
prize really.
I am not 100% sure, but I THINK Ross-Roy was a company who did a lot of PR
for Chrysler Corporation.......
I have seen many Ross-Roy data books for MoPar products. They are about THE
most comprehensive publication you could wish for.......on your particular
car.
I have a 1965 R-R data book........for my '65 Chrysler. I paid $50 3 years
back......off e-Bay in totally mint condition.
I WANT one for my '60.   The '60 data book for Chryslers is jam packed with
all you would wish to know, down to a sample of each fabric, leather, vinyl
used in that year, car specs, pix......they are awesome if you like
everything pertaining to your car.
I have seen 2 1960 books, belonging to friends.......but for some reason,
the '60 and '65 data books are in 2 different leagues.
The last 1960 Chrysler R-R data book I saw listed on e-Bay, and it would
have been darn near a year back, sold for something over $300.
And, it had water stains, etc,etc.......ie......not REALLY what one would
call..well....   mint .
A '61 Dodge R-R book, I would say, could well fetch somewhere near that
mark.
I looked on e-Bay.......it sure looks like a good
example.........so........be prepared to rob the piggy bank.
If it was a '60 Chrysler R-R data book in the condition that this Dodge book
appears to be in, you'd be bidding against me, Doug.........
        Good luck......
             Dave in New Zealand.