Re: [FWDLK] Ross Roy

Doug, let me be the 1st to say, quite-correctly, that R.-R. publications
are critically-important
corporate PROPAGANDA publications.

I've got  a 1957, & a copy of 1958 publication.

The pub's provide you witha WEALTH of information, and along with the
"Confidential"
competitor-"comparison"  brochures, which were issued as an adendum to
the pub's; check to see if "Mike's" Ebay-"auction" includes all 5, or 6,
of them.

I said 'propaganda', above, as Chrysler "sponsored' Roy's publications,
and Proving-
Grounds  comparison-movies---& guess what?

MoPar always prevailed.

What's  REALLY surprising, is that "our" competition tried, @ all, to
claim ANY qualitative-comparison, but Dave Homstad was
nice enuf to send me a copy of Oldsmobuick's
BRAVE, if dissimulative, "Ross-Roy-Copy" publication, that attempted to
compare that car, to the incomparable DODGE.

btw, a "good" price for a "COMPETE" R -R  is $25.00;  a high-price is
anything above $75.00--ALSO, it's worth MORE, with the 'binder'.

Neil