Re: [FWDLK] Ross Roy

Doug:

What an interesting question. Ross Roy data book? Well, I'd buy it no matter the cost. Why? They are rare and packed full of information on your car and usually competing makes.

I knew Ross personally and visited with him many times at his offices on Jefferson Avenue in Detroit. He was a facination human being who advanced advertising in most unique ways. He started selling a Dodge Brothers comparison book in 1928  and then convinced Chrysler that his info data books should be a part of every salesman's salesmanship.

Good Luck on your bidding.

Sherwood Kahlenberg