[FWDLK] Ross Roy

All
This is probably a question that has been answered before and I could
probably find the answers in the archive but I would like to hear the
current version. What/who is a Ross Roy databook? If one were to pick
one up for their model year would it be jam packed with valuable
information? What should one pay for such a tome?
This is where I am going with this. One of our list members (Mike) has
one for sale up on that auction site (e-something ;-) ) and being the
sucker for all things 61 Phoenix, I am phishing before I bid.
By the way, anybody found the plastic visor bracket for my convertible
yet? Going on 7 years since I been looking for one.
Thanks for letting me bend your ears, looking  --> forward..........to
your responses
Doug
61 Phoenix vert
61 Phoenix 2dr HDTP