Re: [FWDLK] Ross Roy

A Ross Roy data book is a publication produced by the Ross Roy advertising
agency for an automaker, usually a division of Chrysler Corporation such as
DeSoto.

These are fascinating reading; filled with specifications, dimensions,
features, options, and comparisons with rival brands. Everything a salesman
needed to convince a prospect that his brand was the better buy.

Beware! Ross Roy data books, at least those that I have seen, are
sectional. Each section being a chapter that the dealer would receive from
headquarters. The dealer may or may not have kept his data book complete.
Check to see if the information you want is acutally inside.

Dave Duricy
desotoland.com
duricy.com