[FWDLK] 1957-8 ragtop, maybe it is out there after all

[FWDLK] 1957-8 ragtop, maybe it is out there after all

I had a list of guys who might be interested in a '57-8 convertible that I
am being told is a Chrysler right now, if you want to drop me another note
I'll file you away because it looks like sometime in the next few weeks I
will get to finally see this mythical car and get photos of it.  First they
said it was a Plymouth with the side trim off... so who knows, maybe it will
turn out to be a 4-door Dodge with the roof cut off.  Or a 300C or D.  No
way to know right now.

Odds are my buddy or I will scoop it right up, if me then for a fast
turnaround to have some cash to plop on my New Yorker - appropriate that car
is green, since it needs a lot of green put into it.

and for those who don't know, you've seen some of the pictures of cars I've
found.   Supposedly this location the cars are not as bad as where the New
Yorker came out of, but it's a convertible.  Expect holey floors, no top
cloth, poor interior, maybe some rot in the rear frame, etc.- BUT -
supposedly this guy collected cars, not parted them, so it's as complete as
the day it arrived there.  I am told this yard is heavy on MoPar Forward
Look cars - I'll have an eye open for the 2dr hardtops, 2dr Suburbans, and
other high end stuff and take lots of pictures.

Bill K.