Re: [FWDLK] Different BORING & Stroking

WOOHOO! I FINALLY GOT A RISE OUTTA SOME OF YA'LL!
well mr 'i wanna take a holden for a blat and do 100mph'  did you take it
around any corners at any substantial mph?
 hmmm wonder if thats why hsv (holden special vehicles) spent so much money
reinventing the awful irs they have? and why they have a all wheel drive
version now?

anywho, good to hear from everyone regarding this mess  - and its nice to
hear those stateside have fond memories of those mitzi motors - you can keep
em!
i am also a mechanic and have grown up in the turbo age, reason being i own
old cars i know will either haemorrage properly or just keep on cruising.
im only 27 but know enough about these horrible jappers to know better,
another of my personal favorites thanks to Gm and toyota has to be the
'cavalier', what a beautiful cockup of an automobile! nothing works once the
car has 80,000mls on it, and the engine is just a work of art! (bad art)
pls note: avoid the toyota prius hybrid at all costs, just diagnosed one at
work today. they have a gas/electric motor and the battery gives up at
around 90,000kms leaving you with a nasty $7500 NZD bill!
owner is setting it alight as im typing, ahh insurance scams..........

well, hope to get back onto some fwdlk talk soon, unless someone wants to
enlighten me further about another of chryslers beautiful inventions the
'chrysler alpine' bllluurrrggg......there goes my dinner.

lots of love and keep the interesting comments coming!

cheers, james in new zealand
58 plym 'burban

http://groups.msn.com/galeforcezephyrs

---