[FWDLK] Where Are You?

Slightly OT, A general comment to the list:

The internet is a really large place, and reading this list every day, I begin to realize that although we are as near as our computers to each other, we really have no idea where each of those computers are.  You could be next door to me, or on the other side of the globe.

How about doing an old man a favor and programming your locations into the "signature" file of your web browser, so that We/I will have some general idea of "Where you are coming from?"

Thanks!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI USA