From: SherwoodK@xxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Where Are You?
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:37:00 EST

Joe:

Many thanks for that email. How about people put their full name, too.

Sherwood Kahlenberg
North Hollywood, CA

_________________________________________________________________ Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline? The classic country stars are always singing on MSN Radio Plus. Try one month free! http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio