[FWDLK] WHERE AND I--? ---LET ME FIGURE IT OUT

[FWDLK] WHERE AND I--? ---LET ME FIGURE IT OUT

I am Ron Allyn Swartley, from the capitol city of Pennsylvania, Harrisburg.
I am located 6 miles from 3 MILE ISLAND, 5 MILES FROM HERSHEY,(Hershey bars and the worlds biggest car show in Sept) and 23 minutes from the Carlisle Fairground where 10 Big car show and swap meets go on between April and October. I have 13 cars and 2 of Elvis Presley's original owned cars and at the present time I am rated number 4 Worldwide in the field of 3,600 professional and amateur Elvis look a like performers.
          Stage Name is --Ronnie Allyn
          Full Name is----- Ron Allyn Swartley
When not doing Elvis in Concert on a Tour or playing with my Collector cars I work in a Marketing and Research Company called "RESULTS IN." which I own.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless YOU and THE USA.!!!!!!!!!

PS.
In my previous life I was an Archangel.!!!!!!!!