[FWDLK] Experimenting on a WCFB

If anyone has a 'spare' WCFB carburetor, Dave Homstad has expressed an
interest/ willingness to take apart a WCFB carb, to experiment with the
placement/installation of a tubular "bushing" into a central-passage, of
it, so as to "prevent" left-turn gas-wash-out. I installed a "bushing"
(made from an electrical-connector's
wire-holder section)  and acheived about 90%
effectiveness, but Dave is going to try to find a
'dedicated' tube, which might seal-off all of the
subject seam-connection-section, in the carb.

If you can volunteer a carb, to "the cause", please contact Dave,
privately, @

             dhomstad@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, & have a happy T/giving!

Neil