[FWDLK] Where are you

I am in Walton, Kentucky... about 20 miles south of Cincinnati, Ohio, and 25 miles east of Lawrenceburg, Indiana.
I have a 1955 DeSoto Sportsman. a 1955 Dodge CRL and a 1955 Dodge Sierra Station wagon. also a 1960 Dodge Matador 2 dr hdt.
Yes, we all do wear shoes here,  and the grass is not really blue, blue. and we do have beautiful race horses and fast women.

Joseph Paolucci
Walton, Ky