[FWDLK] Forwarders and 300Club Tahoe August 10 through 14th 2005

[FWDLK] Forwarders and 300Club Tahoe August 10 through 14th 2005

Well this is an ideal worth exploring.  I am the Meet Host for the Chrysler 300 Club International Inc. aka the Eastern Club, for the Meet above.  The 300 Club holds two national meets a year, primarily attended by those east of the Rocky Mountains but on rare occasions, in the West.  These are wonderful people, full of fun and totally committed to their Lettered 300s.  Should Forwarders elect to host a parallel meet at the same time is an idea somebody might take to heart.  I have locked up an entire motel at South Lake Tahoe (75 rooms) for the dates above but probably will be not using this reservation as we will congregate at Kings Beach at the Biltmore instead, thus the motel is available for your use.  Should some critical mass of Forwarders elect a Meet Host, I'd be very happy to see how we might share a Show Field on Saturday the 13th plus any of the other attractions during these days ahead.  The invitation is on the table.

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061
650 368 3966