Re: [FWDLK] To powder coat or not powder coat, that is the q

Re: [FWDLK] To powder coat or not powder coat, that is the question.....

And to add to that, if you don't prime the frame before painting, you'll have rust all over again in about a year, even in dry San Diego.  I think my Corroless recipe was the best compromise for me (after sandblasting ($130), $75 for a gallon of Corroless, followed by topcoat of Rustoleum semi-gloss (six spray cans @ $5 each).  Powder coating is tuff as nails and looks great, but it's pricey.

Ron in Hartford, CT.