[FWDLK] here I am

David Wallace Poland, New York  Poland is 15 miles north of Utica and about 60 miles east of Syracuse.I live right on the edge of civilation.My backyard is a hayfield and the next village north of us with a gas station is 50 miles  So gas up when you come through here.
David Wallace
35 year 58 Fury owner