[FWDLK] Where Are You? From Washing ton State

[FWDLK] Where Are You? From Washing ton State

In a message dated 11/26/2003 3:39:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
You just turn left where the gas station used to be, then go
a fur piece up yonder til you see the yard with the house
that has wheels and the cars that don't.  If'n you get lost
don't stop 'n' ask for directions; people in these here
parts don't take kindly to strangers pokin' around.

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '41
Dodge, '66 Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA
I can vouch to that,
     I was looking for him and no one would even talk to me. He finally found me and we had coffee.  When we parted, the fake wire wheel hubcaps on my 61 DeSoto were missing. I drove by Rogers place the next day and there they were..... on the wheels of his house. You can keep them, Roger, I got real wire wheels now.
<>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington
(35 miles south of Seattle)