Re: [FWDLK] addresses and names

Curtis French here in Tallahassee, Florida - a small city that happens to be the capital of the fourth largest state in the country (no election jokes, please).  Moved here nine years ago from the Atlanta, Georgia metro area. I'm one of the original five members and first Secretary/Treasurer of the North Georgia Mopar Club (now grown to 500 members), currently Vice President of the North Florida Mopar Association (around 30 members).

Born in Dayton, Ohio, but parents are from Kentucky (Dad born in Irvine, Mom in Paint LIck).  Moved with family to Florida in 1959, in our red/white 56 Coronet D500 two door sedan.  Been a resident of either Florida or Georgia since.

I live outside the city limits on three acres.  House was formerly owned by Brad Davis, a "B" movie star, now deceased, whose only big role was to star in Midnight Express, circa 1978.  I keep my cars on my property; have a two-car house garage, and a nine-car outside garage.

Curtis
49 Wafarer two-door sedan, 56 Belvedere two-door sedan, 56 Studebaker Golden Hawk two-door hardtop, 59 Coronet two-door hardtop, 63 Valiant convertible, 64 Polara convertible, 65 Barracuda "S" four speed, 67 Hemi Charger, 67 Barracuda coupe, 69 Cuda 383 fastback four-speed