From: Dave & Tracy
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 11:22 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 57-59 plymouth

Hi Looking to learn something here,
what was the very basic Plymouth for these years & what was the very basic
engine & tranny options for these cars. With owning a Le Baron , the very
basic Plymouth do's interest me. I am not looking at the suburban or convert
models for these particular years though.Plus what came as standard from the
factory !
Regards
Dave.