Re: [FWDLK] Where Are You?

Thanksgiving greetings from Norton, Ohio (just SW of Akron, and about 40 miles directly south of Cleveland).  I'm Larry Ashbaugh and I am a retired Army LTC who has worked for the State of Ohio as a Veterans Representative and now as a Veterans Program Manager for the last 12+ years.  I cover over 1/4 of the state in my '99 300M (175,000 miles and runnin' like a top), supervising Veterans Representatives who find jobs for our Veterans (and it did me a world of good to see GW visiting the troops in Baghdad today for Thanksgiving.  It really means a lot).

I live in the country and have more Mopars than good sense:

1955 Dodge CR 4dr Sedan (parting or selling)
1957 D200, 3/4 ton (future project)
1957 Coronet 4dr Sedan (should be ready by late Spring)
1958 Coronet 2dr HT (Spring Special project)
1958 Coronet 2dr HT (parts and such)
1959 Coronet 4dr Sedan (Just got it, 39k miles and needs only a little for the road)
1964 Fury Convertible
1971 Challenger (project)
1974 Charger SE (19k original miles and ready for freshening)
1974 Duster (Son's first car, from Calif, getting ready to sell)
1974 D100 1/2 ton Utiline (nice black Warlock-looking truck from Calif)
1995 Lebaron Convert (Son's forth car and ready to sell)
1998 Sebring (Son's fifth and current car - he just turned 21)
1999 Chrysler LHS (Wife's car)
1999 300M (My car)

PS:  Older son has two Neon R/Ts and a Cirris LXI, Daughter learned to drive in a '58 Royal.