[FWDLK] Interesting Firesweep---

Hello, all. I was surfing around and found this interesting, and beautiful '58 Firesweep. I also was amazed at the inaccurate information given in the text accompanying the pix. Note that the shifter "toggles" are located on the top left of the instrument panel. And, that the '58 Firesweep was "the most expensive Desoto ever". Very interesting.... Talk about embellishment! ---Zach