From: Zach Collie
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 6:13 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Interesting Firesweep---

Hello, all. I was surfing around and found this interesting, and beautiful
'58 Firesweep. I also was amazed at the inaccurate information given in the
text accompanying the pix. Note that the shifter "toggles" are located on
the top left of the instrument panel. And, that the '58 Firesweep was "the
most expensive Desoto ever". Very interesting.... Talk about
embellishment! ---Zach