Re: [FWDLK] Desoto sheetmetal-

Zach, J. C. Whitney is the best source for rocker panels.  You might have
to tell them you have a Chrysler when ordering.

I spoke with Brian Weldon at MetalCrafters last week, and he told me they
do not have any more quarter panels for '57 DeSotos, and aren't sure of
making more.  They pressed 25 the first time, and it took 2 years to sell
them all.  They hoped for more demand.  Call him anyway.  Maybe if there's
enough wanting them, they'd consider making more.  (714) 444-2000 ext 316

Ed Petrus
1957 DeSoto Firedome sedan
1957 DeSoto Fireflite sedan
1957 DeSoto Adventurer HT (in progress)