From: Zach  Collie <Zachsgsx@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:22:25 EST
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Desoto sheetmetal-

Hello,everyone. Does anyone recall a good source for reproduction rocker panels for '57-'58 Desotos and Chryslers? I am looking for some for my '58 Firesweep. Also, any more news on the '57,'58 & '59 Chrysler/Desoto rear quarter panels--still available? I'm "looking forward" ;) to tax time next year. Thanks, Zach.