Re: [FWDLK] Where Are You?

Hi to all,
    I started writing this a few days ago, but it got put on hold.
    I'm Jack Johnson and live in Shinglehouse, Pa which is East of Bradford,
Pa about 35 minutes---home of Zippo lighters, Case knives and formally
Kendall (Witco oil) oil now Brad Penn Oil.  If you get close, you have to
leave State route 44 and turn onto Horse Run Road then turn left onto Coons
Crossing Road and then just past the 4 mail boxes on the steel stand painted
71 Chrysler Newport Green (I wanted to use it up) turn right onto Bee Hollow
Road.  Travel up the lane about 60 yards and go across the railroad rail
bridge and your looking at our house.
    Any way, I've been involved with Old Mopars from about 14 years old.
Always a 6 cylinder.  My last one was a 1955 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door Club
Coupe which had won an AACA Senior and one preservation award.  I sold it to
a lady in Maryland and I'm told it was featured in the Plymouth Club
bulletin.
    My wife and I sell Mopar parts at Chryslers @ Carlisle each year and
enjoy doing it.  We do 2 other shows also--Hershey and Dunkirk, NY.
   I'm kinda like the little boy who sees a little puppy along the way and
brings it home as I have brought a few Mopars home that were going to the
bone yard thinking that there are parts to be saved from them.
   Well I better get off as this has become quite long and winded.
I also receive the weather that John in Wisconsin receives, but a day or so
later.
Jack   in quite windy Shinglehouse, Pa