Re: [FWDLK] Where Are You?

Retired & I live on 15 acres, with a 30 X 50 shop, heated and cooled with
Geo-therm. Avg monthly cost $40 + lights. We're building a log house, so not
much time for the cars right now. Should be done early 2004, then the cars.
Cars include:
'70 Chrysler 300 Hurst,
'65 Chrysler 300 "L", with over 500,000 miles. 3rd owner, had for 29 yrs.
and know both previous owners. This one we want to restore, the kids grew up
in it.
'65 Chrysler 300 coupe.
'66 Chrysler 300 Convert.
'75 Chrysler NY'er Brougham, will probably be the donor car to make a
'39-'51 Business coupe into a Cruser.
'83 Dodge 400 Conv.
'79 Dodge Lil Red Express.
'90 & '95 Ply mini-vans. the '90 was bought new (the only one ever) and now
has 255K on it.
'49 Ford 8N Tractor.

No older Forward Look cars at the moment, but ya never know. This site has
great advise and knowledge that applies to all old Mopars, and I enjoy it.
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas