Re: [FWDLK] Tulsa 2007

The full article is on the Forward Look website.  The car will be given to someone(or their family) who entered the drawing in 1957.  I agree, that with today's ultrasound equipment it should be fairly easy to tell the general condition of everything that is down there.  They could even bore a small hole and send a little robot camera down there for some "live" lighted pictures.

I haven't read the article in a while, didn't it say the car was coated in cosmoline?  That should have helped for a couple years anyway.  I really hope the car emerges in good condition, but who knows?

Mike

Are they givving the car away and if so whats the routine?