Re: [FWDLK] TULSA 2007

I have to agree with Ron.  I plan on being there and a lot of excellent Plymouths should also but I have heard that the storage container being flat roofed more than likely has stressed to the point that alot of moisture has gotten in. A damp semi-sealed container should be an excellent corrosion chamber.  An advance team should examine the condition and perhaps figure a way to save face on presentation day.   The car will get the blame,  not the storage container.  A 57 Chevie would look just as bad but no one will say so except me perhaps.

Marv