Re: [FWDLK] Tulsa 2007

I plan on being there.  I read about this event years and years ago (not 50, though) and thought it would be cool to see what is actually left of the Plymouth.  I'm quite certain it will be in as-new condition as when it was "planted."  :-)

By the way, I heard that amongst the stuff inside the car, along with the full tank of gasoline, there are several items in the glovebox including a parking ticket.  Does the winner of the car get to pay it?

Mike Clark
Should have a Forward Look car by then
Stockbridge, Georgia