Re: [FWDLK] Tulsa 2007

John - Stop by my house on your way down  to Tulsa. Maybe we can start a convoy and pick others up along the way.  John Zastrow - Mosinee, WI  - '59 Plymouth Sport Fury
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 5:05 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Tulsa 2007

Hi All,
    I have been in contact with the Tulsa area chamber of commerce.  They are going to put me in contact with the person in charge of the 2007 State Centennial activities in Tulsa.  I have been told that is a person in the mayor's office.
    2007 being the year the 57 Plymouth will be "Exhumed."  I for one, plan on making the trip to Tulsa for the "Resurrection."  Of course I plan on having my 59 Plymouth Suburban in the cruising mode by then.
    I am interested in how many people on the Forwardlook list have any thoughts of making the journey.  I know it is 3 plus years off, but time flies, and before you know, it will be here.
    Is there any interest among our group in organizing a National Forwardlook Meet to coincide with the festivities to be held in Tulsa?  I am willing to help in whatever way I can.  I would even considering contacting Daimler/Chrysler to see if they would sponsor such an event, if we can generate enough interest.
    It takes a lot ot time and effort to get a thing like this off the ground, so I think it is a good time to get started.  Please respond with any thoughts and ideas you may have.
    Thanks, John in WI   super windy and cold....better get your tie downs ready Jack