Re: [FWDLK] Oh, yee, of little faith....

Re: [FWDLK] Oh, yee, of little faith....

Hello All,
Neil, Excellent work, and I am sure we all look forward to the visual inspection.  I haven't seen my friend to ask her about the factor of depth.  But, I imagine that since all of the above burials were at least 6 feet under, the fact that this Fury is just below the surface may indeed have saved it.  Without the weight of all that earth, hopefully, the lid is intact. I will see her this weekend at a social function, so I will get her opinion and we can go from there.

Cross your fingers guys.

Not surprised that your initial contact new nothing of the Fury.  So much is lost over the years.  Makes you wonder how many time capsules are buried and forgotten out there.

Anyway, thanks again for taking the lead,
Charles.