Re: [FWDLK] Under body paint.

Anyone considering re-undercoating the underside of their car should
consider the 3M product called "Body Schutz".  It is a
rubberized-plastic-like coating sprayed on with a special
"Schutz-gun".  I applied it myself to my '60 Chrysler 300F Special
Gran Tourismo.  I love the way it is easy to clean and it will never
dry out and crack like original stuff.  I've seen it used on a lot
of show-quality cars because it does not obscure detail.  In my
opinion, if the car is going to be regularly street driven,
particularly in northern climes or on any stone roads, this is the
best answer.

3M info:
http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/en001/auto_marine_aero/automotive
_aftermarket/node_GSYQLRLTGTgs/root_GST1T4S9TCgv/vroot_GSLPLPKL4Xge/
bgel_PSM6K102PFbl/gvel_6DTWTJQPBBgl/theme_us_aad_3_0/command_AbcPage
Handler/output_html

(that is a very long link - you will probably have to copy pieces of
it into your browser or just do a Google search on "3M Body
Schutz" )

If you do your own application, put a bunch of SOMETHING on the
floor under the car as it will be a mess!

Wayne