[FWDLK] Under body paint.

Here is a page regarding preparation and application of 3M Body Schutz.  It also states that the product is now available in different textures which is new since I did my '60 Chrysler.  Also shown is the product painted over.

If you would be interested in seeing a close up of the product applied to the wheel side of a inner wheel well, then download the page with photos of my 300F.  The pic showing the headers and steering box is the one to look at.

Wayne