[FWDLK] NAME DROPPING

Actually, after proposing "The Name" for the
interred 1957 Plymouth Belvedere 2-dr. Sport Coupe, previously,  it
dawned on me (@ night??)  that the PERFECT name for him/her
is :  [drum-roll, please...........

                   "VIRGIL" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an honor, to this car;  so far, I have not previously encountered
any other FWDLK'er
with that name.

Now, as far as anyone 'disparaging' the name of the car, AFAIK,
DEADLER-Chrysler
killed-off the Plymouth [thereby, completely forsaking the market for
the entry-level car; don't get me started..] .

So,  despite my earlier adducement,  I now
shall refer to The Car as : "Virgil"

I wonder what his eventual-owner shall "name" him/her?

Neil