[FWDLK] Crusing Speed

You guys talking about driving your Plymouths 120 to 140 MPH makes me think about when I was young and doing that in my 56 Fury on a 4 lane bridge where we use to drag race. I think of that old fashion railing on that bridge and I get a chill. If we would have hit that old fashion railing we would have gone straight through it. The only thing that scares me more is we did all that high speed driving and stuff of those 2 Ply Rayon tires.!!!!!!!! Now that really sends a chill up my back !!!!!!!!!! Of course if you had money you had the really deluxe 2 Ply nylon tires.

                                                      Ron