Re: [FWDLK] Cruising Speed

Vincent

When I got my first Fury in 1957 I had the car over 130mph on the speedometer a few times and I still had pedal left.  That was a long time ago, but I'm sure the cars will go that fast today.  I'm not ssure I would like to go that fast anymore, but it's nice to know that you can do it if you had to.
John Paxos