Re: [FWDLK] The name is "Plymouth"

In a message dated 12/5/2003 8:16:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, magikdraggin@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Oh, ok.....it's alright for you to call them "Chevies", but not alright for anyone to call ours Plymmies?  I think I got that right now.  Let's see, that's spelled
> h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e, isn't it?

I would expect an enthusiast for a car brand to know the difference between a shortened knickname that sounds good and one that sounds silly. Chevrolet is fortunate to have two shortened names that are appealing..Chevy and its variants as well as Vette...  Merc is perhaps a similar good sounding shortened name..Can't think of too many others.  My point is based on trying to maintain some respect for our brand especially as the media starts to focus on the Tulsa event.. I don't want to be known as a Plymmie owner but YOU Magik can be.    Then you won't be  hypocrite...