Re: [FWDLK] Paint Question

Thanks to everyone that responded to my paint questions.

I was down at the shop today and told them that I wanted all the areas that were sanded to bare metal reprimed in Variprime.  While they insisted that the sealer would be OK, they agreed to reprime the areas. They also did sprayouts for me in two-stage and single stage.  I get to see the single stage tomorrow, as it takes a number of hours for the single stage to dry.  The underhood and inside trunk gray looks good, except it's too glossy, so they have to redo it. The Sunflower Yellow paint is the same formulation as a Ford color.  Just hoping that the Plymouth didn't hear that !

Ron
58 Plymouth in spray booth, awaiting color coat...