Re: [FWDLK] Tulsa 2007

I remember when they put that car in the ground. If I am not mistaken, it is a gold and ivory Bele. Sport Coupe. I would love to join that convoy.
 I have a Toreador red and black '58 Sport coupe that will be done by next June. I plan to drive it to my 50th high school reunion in Duluth Minn in late July.

Both Chjrysler and the Forward Look organization should get some recognition at that function whe they bring that Belevedere up in '07.

Jim Ruckdashel
4241 Singing Post Lane
Roswell, GA 30075
770-992-9746