[FWDLK] Body to frame mounts

Hi all.
A friend of mine down here in NZ has found a good source of correct style (with raised mounting flange) body to frame rubber mounts.
On my 57 Plymouth Fury, the mounting location ahead of the firewall (at the bottom of the A pillar on the engine side of the firewall), had rubber mounts.
On Owen's 57 Chrysler 300C, there are no rubber mounts in that location.
Has anyone done this job on their car lately and noticed whether or not there is supposed to be mounts in this location?
Is this a difference between the 2 cars, or have I got mounts where I'm not supposed to...?
Any help appreciated.
Glenn Barratt,
57 Fury,
Auckland, New Zealand.