[FWDLK] Non-Forward Look.....42 Chrysler

[FWDLK] Non-Forward Look.....42 Chrysler

About a week ago, someone on the list was looking for a 42 Chrysler parts car.  Today as I was checking out Ray Jones' note about the Neiman Marcus Christmas tree constructed out of 50's & 60's taillamps and rear quarter panels, I went to see what the Colorado Junk yard (that supplied the parts) website had to offer.  On their tour was a picture of a fairly complete 42 Chrysler.  The website is www.svigelauto.com  They are located in Englewood, CO  and mention that they have lots of rust-free parts.  I wonder if anyone on the list has had any experience with Svigels and whether or not they might be a source of parts for our Forward Look cars?   Bob Levanduski    55 Plymouth Belvedere    Delaware,  OH